Sunday 9 September 2012

I just wanna dance ......

....... but I can't :( Last night I enjoyed getting dressed up for the first time in weeks. My wee cousin got married and we were off out to the evening do. I love these kind of things, nothing beats meeting up for craic and banter with family and friends. It was a fab wee night and my feet were tapping away, sadly I'm not well enough yet to be doing the usual crazy moves on the dance floor. So, i had to do some serious 'chair dancing', you know what I mean, we all do it lol ....... but my boys were not impressed! Typical teenagers eh.

Today i'd like to share with you some more of my cards trying to use up my old stash. This first one is a colour that i loved ...... taken with teal, simple layout with a stamped piece from the Circle Circus set.


Same idea for this next one using pumpkin pie with pieces of Haiku paper. Added a brad on this one from the free set we got. I do have quite a number of these to use up lol.


And again with old olive and Haiku papers ...... and a brad ...... and a peel off sentiment (still have a huge amount of these!)


Hope you're all enjoying your Sunday whatever you're at, the remainder of mine shall be very very lazy indeed!

'til next time ...... xx



1 comment:

  1. Hi Mrs, sorry to hear you weren't too well. I really hope you are feeling much better. At least you have a good excuse for sitting around and doing some crafting! I was wondering if you get a chance, could you get me a catalogue and the winter mini one please? Let me know how much and I could call in to your work on the way home from my work some day. Thanks Kx

    ReplyDelete