Tuesday 2 April 2013

The week that was ....

...... and what a week it was. Things were extremely busy in work and I was never as glad to see 5pm on a Friday ....... ever!

Would you believe I wrote a post on Saturday on my iPad and tried several times to get a picture attached and upload it. Boy, technology didn't like me over the weekend it just was't happening so here I am on my trusty netbook. Glad to see a few other bloggers having a few issues, makes me feel more normal lol.

Anyway, here is what I wanted to show you, some wee Easter treats for my pals in work. I sure hope they enjoyed them.


Back to work tomorrow *groan*  ...... holidays always seem to pass so much quicker.

....... til next time xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs, what a cute gift bag! How did you make that? Lovely card too. Don't worry it's only 3 days until the weekend again! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, I thought you'd gone AWOL! I was just thinking about you the other day. Are you still stamping? Kx

    ReplyDelete