Sunday 22 January 2012

Lots more love ........

......... and more Valentines cards even though i will, of course, only be giving one.


Plain and simple again, just basic black, real red and whisper white. Label and word window punches used to full effect and for the first time I used my spritzer with a marker. Not sure if I like doing that, was hard to get used to the positioning but I suppose that will come with practice. Can you imagine the reaction if someone asked me what I was planning on doing for an evening ......... "oh, I'm just going to practice my spritzing" lol.



When I had my Cuttlebug out last week I found a wee box of embossing folders that came free with it. This is one of them. Cute don't you think? I just rubbed over it with real red chalk and layered it up with two punched labels. Now, since I have taken the picture I have realised that there is also a die cut in the box to cut out the postage stamp effect. I will use that next time for sure.

Hope you guys are all geared up for the Sale-a-bration, great opportunity for some new supplies.

'til next time ........... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment