Sunday 20 September 2009

Late summer sneezes


I did mention in my last post that something was coming. Little did I know it was going to knock me right off my feet :( Have been feel rather ill the past couple of days but am beginning once again to feel normal. I had planned for this weekend to be somewhat of a cardmaking marathon following the acquisition of my new SU supplies but having spent yesterday curled up on the sofa with a duvet and hot water bottle I have made only one card! Even tho it is not completely an SU creation it is cute and I plan to make a few more.

I love the Ski Slope designer paper and would even dare to say that out of the sets I have, it is my fav! Im going to have so much fun with it. I am also pleased with my attempt at the knot with the ribbon. I watched the tutorial on Monica's blog, mine is nowhere near as neat as hers is but maybe someday it will be.

Just a point, I really should link back to Monicas blog but I don't know how too, I wonder is there a tutorial somewhere to show me how ......

I also see from looking at other blogs (which I do quite a lot!) that everyones logs what they have used to make their cards. I can't do that either as i'm still using up old supplies and don't have the foggiest idea of where they came from. I really should get into the habit of noting the items of which I do know the origin, but not today lol

My baby is 10 today so we (13 of us) are off to the local Italian for some yummy birthday treats.

Back soon ........

1 comment:

  1. Hi T, sorry to hear you're not feeling so good. Hope you were well enough to enjoy your meal. I love your card, and the bow is perfect! looking forward to seeing you on Thursday!
    Kx

    ReplyDelete