Tuesday 20 November 2012

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #6

Good morning crafty folk, another wet, dull and totally miserable day here in Co Armagh, Northern Ireland. Shouldn't complain, the predictions for the next month are heavy snow and temperatures plummeting to -20! Yikes, that will not be fun. It is only a prediction and Mr Weatherman may have gotten it wrong as they sometimes (?!) do, ha.

I'm blogging early today, much to do, first stop is the gym. I was at the doctors yesterday and he was impressed with my improvement but has still given me another 4 weeks off work, and I have to keep doing what I'm doing :) happy with that.

Today i thought i'd play along with the sketch challenge over at CAS(E) this sketch . They do a fab job with the sketches there and I love looking at all the submissions. Here is the sketch


cts6.jpg

And here is my take on it


I've used cherry cobbler, kraft and lucky limeade. The ornament is from the ornament keepsake set and i've embossed it using the cherry scented powder, delicious lol. The leaves are Little leaves sizzlits, More merry messages (again) for the sentiment and some bakers twine and some be of good cheer paper for interest. Can you spot the bling?

I made another similar card but I think I prefer the one above.


Well that's me off to the gym, and if it puts me in a good enough mood I may even venture to the shop. We have a humungous new Asda store opened in town yesterday, am dying to see what they have to offer but I really can't be bothered with crowds so it may have died down a little, well, hopefully.

Have a good day folks ......'til next time xx




2 comments:

  1. Two great cards! I hope you had a good time at the gym and got some shopping in. That always makes a gloomy day better! Thanks so much for playing along at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are wonderful but I really adore the first one! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete