Tuesday 13 November 2012

Super speed Tuesday

So far my day has whizzed by without me seeing a lot of it. Chores, shopping, picking up sick children and my Mum & Dad's admin.

We all need quick and easy things to help us along with our daily routine so the cards today are just that.


How simple is that? Festival of prints DSP, Snow festival tags and a sentiment from More Merry Messages :)


same again ..... but different. Aren't these tags wonderful for quick and easy cards, and very effective. Here's another with a little bit more to it.


This time we have Baja Breeze card & DSP, pear pizazz ribbon and a wee element from my hodge podge tin, which incidentally was one of first purchases from SU ...... and i'm still using it .... fab!

Now i'm off for some more super speed. My SIL is consultant for Slimming World so she has given me a recipe for quick and easy curry sauce which is also supposed to help speed up weight loss. Hmmmm, not sure how tasty it will be given that the first 3 ingredients are, a tin of baked beans, a tin of tomatoes and a tin of mushy peas (?)! I am trying to keep an open mind so maybe i'll pop back tomorrow and let you know how it turned out.

Now matter how hectic your day, make someone smile and tell someone you love them :)

'til next time ...... xx



2 comments:

  1. Wow, you really are on a roll! I love ALL of these cards, they are very pretty. Kx

    ReplyDelete