Thursday 15 November 2012

Clean & Simple FTL216

Today I thought i'd join in the fun with the wee sketch challenge over at Clean & Simple Stamping Pop on over there to see some beautiful cards. This is the sketch


No surprise for guessing that i've created another Christmas card :)


Everything in this card, except for the sentiment, is from old stash that i'm trying to use up. I do love the nesties square with the scallops although I don't use it very often. Reason being that it doesn't cut out cleanly. There is always one side that I have to fight with no matter how many times i run it through. Having said that, this is the largest of the dies and i've never tried any of the other (slaps wrist) maybe they're ok.

Maybe that's just what i'll do now as I have the dinner all prepped and ready to go, will just need to watch the clock so I don't forget to get the kids from school. :)

'til next time ...... xx


1 comment: