Wednesday 14 November 2012

Washout Wednesday

Goodness me, how miserable it is looking out the window today. It has been raining constantly since I got up. And it's that really fine mizzle that soaks you right through in no time at all. 

I did venture out to go to the gym and then will have the school runs later, then the door will be locked and no-one's getting in or out :) I will admit i do like this time of year, dark nights make me feel all warm n cosy inside.

Today I thought I'd try a card that was shown at the recent convention. A nice wee quirky take on a Christmas tree. Now mine hasn't turned out half as well as some of the one's i've seen but not bad for a first attempt.


I used some old stock of ballet blue card for the background, crumb cake and the tree used the pennant punch and festival of prints DSP. The sentiment is More Merry Messages in choc chip.

I have to say I've found More Merry Messages invaluable in making all my recent cards. I love them all and they can all easily be used either on the card front or on the inside.

Think I need a wee lie down before the school runs start! Have a good day folks.

'til next time ...... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment