Saturday 21 August 2010

been to the zoo lately?

No? Actually neither have I. I think the last time was when we were in Dublin for the day .....yikes.... that has to be at least 3 years ago.

Anyway, you'd be forgiven for thinking I had been given my inspiration this past week. I had been asked to make a few kids cards. Now, this is relatively new to me, i've only ever been asked to do grown up stuff before. I think i managed to pull this off ... I know Christian's Mum just loved it.

Basically it's just a development of the post before. Using the punch art with the sweet pea papers only with a giraffe added thios time ..... so cute. I know i'm still using peel offs but I do still have some left and its a shame not to use them. I've also taken to inking the edges of things, messy, messy, messy but I do love the effect.

Really getting back into my crafting now and loving every minute of it. I have orders for another 4 specific cards to make over the weekend ...... hmmmmmm ....... hope the housework doesn't get in the way!

Have a great weekend ...... laters xx

No comments:

Post a Comment