Friday 13 August 2010

Monkey Business

Is it just me or is there gremlins in Blogger today ..... took me a couple of attempts to get this wee guys picture up. Anyway, he's here now and how cute is he? I'm so so chuffed with him.


I was checking the blogs I normally look at and spied a picture tutorial for the monkey on Julies blog http://juliesjapes.blogspot.com/ Forgive me, I do not know how to do links back properly, it is in there somewhere. My friend had asked me to make a card for her grandson and this is it .... cool eh? I know Cody will just love it.

I see a giraffe of Julies page as well, maybe I should try that one too :)

That's it for now, i've just popped home at lunch to finish this off ...... hope Fri 13th is just another day .... mines going great :)

Have a grand weekend everyone x

No comments:

Post a Comment