Monday 23 August 2010

How many flowers..........

...... can you make with a couple of punches?

I have been playing with my punches a lot lately (I think I may have already mentioned this!)and came up with this masterpeice .... well I think it's a masterpeice anyway :)


All you seasoned crafters probably know all these tricks of the trade but I thought i'd post a few pictures to show you how I got the shapes. This is what I started with, 3 flowers punched with the 5 petal flower punch. i had the 1/2 inch circle punch close at hand!


I inserted each petal into the circle punch as shown below and this is what you get, you can chop as much or as little of the petal off as you like. A little tip for you ...... you know the nail buffers you get at the beauticians ...... well, i use that to rub down the edges to smooth them out :)


Next i stuck a flower to a piece of paper, put it back in the punch and rotated it, nice effect don't you think?


So, this is what you end up with and if you also use the boho blossoms punch you can have even more flower shapes to play with.

I think i'll making more of these little gems :) I hope you will too. Leave me a comment and let me know how you get on. xx




1 comment:

  1. How fabulous are those different flowers made with the same punch? Great job hun!! Love your card. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete